• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BPE whats all the hype?

goXJ

NAXJA Forum User
what exactly is a BPE (bar pin eliminator)?

i know that it adapts one of the mounts on the shock but how...? upper or lower mount? front shocks only or rear? inquiring minds want to know?

i have searched and i cant find anything on NAXJA... have seen some picts of the kits on various sites, but im not sure I understand what they do??

I want to go a little higher 1-2" lift by adding spacers / shackles. I'm currently on a RE 3.5 SF, so I am thinking I could benefit from a bpe until i can get longer shocks. any suggestions?

also, does anyone have a close up pic of one installed. thanks in advance.

Greg

- 99xj 3.5RE 31BFG

I do know that URFRacing.com makes bar pin eliminator, eliminators, so there is at least a few people that have chosen to eliminate their BPE's.

He's new to cherokees...... Gotta get the Xterra outta him.

Greg just call me. *L*

CRASH said:
I do know that URFRacing.com makes bar pin eliminator, eliminators, so there is at least a few people that have chosen to eliminate their BPE's.

Okay, now I am glad I took the time to look at your link! What you need is an area for "Customer Testimonials".

Back