• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STIFFENERS QUESTION

FLXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I HAVE A FULL TRACTION LONG ARM ON MY JEEP DOES ANY ONE MAKE A STIFFENER OR SLIDER ALREADY MODIFIED FOR THE LIFT BRACKETS.

I think you could probably tell any company what long arms that you have and they could modify the stiffeners to fit your Jeep.

...and easy with the caps lock, no need to yell

capslock.jpg

I ordered some sliders for jcr, just tell them that its for a full traction lift, they have made them before, i have full traction too.

jesse

I think most all companies are adjusting for the LA lifts and framerail stiffening plates. We adjusted our rails to work with all of them except for Rusty's and RE we have to make adjustments for, no extra charge though.

i used some link mounts for my radius long arm set up (RK lowers and daystar uppers) and added brianho's stiffeners to the rail and att i had to do was measure and cut some to fit around the link brackets - they are not as big at the FT's brackets which i think bolt on but mine are welded to frame and then tied into stiffeners so they aint going no wheres

Back