• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vacuum Actuator

Keogge

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone... Hope all of you have a great and prosperous new year...:peace:

:repair:Does anyone out there have a pic of the vacuum lines going to the actuator by the left wheel on a 87 XJ Sport? I had to replace the plugs, got sick and forgot where or what colours go where...

Thank-you in advance.....:yap:

Grab a FSM and look in there, I ran new silicone tubing on my 88 strait to the sources, and bypassed all that plastic crap.....granted i have somewhat of a vacuum leak...

Thank-you for your "QUICK" help... That was freaking awesome... Downloadig the FSM as we speak. Funny how there is not anything there for 87.... Good thing there is no real changes....

Grab a FSM and look in there, I ran new silicone tubing on my 88 strait to the sources, and bypassed all that plastic crap.....granted i have somewhat of a vacuum leak...

Thank-you for your "QUICK" help... That was freaking awesome... Downloadig the FSM as we speak. Funny how there is not anything there for 87.... Good thing there is no real changes....
Haha no problem, ya vacuum diagrams should be pretty much the same, so good luck!

As far as vacuum, yes probably similar if not the same, but keep that in mind when your working on it....it is 3 years old then the diagram....

Back