• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 FSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

higherelevation

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a digital copy FSM for a 96 XJ. I have found the books but would like to have a digital copy. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

*EDITTED BY ADMINISTRATOR*

Read the sticky about FSMs at the top of this forum. Do *NOT* do this again.

The only place to legally acquire an FSM is through http://www.techauthority.com.

I read the sticky and did not ask anyone to post any copyrighted material on this forum. I asked where to get a digital copy from. I have searched and not found a digital copy on the internet. Thanks for the website though, I will check it out. Feel free to PM me if you think that what I asked is wrong on this thread. EAD

Last edited:
I don't really know if a 96 is available or not. It may be covered by annexes to the 95.
From what I've gleaned, the 96 was a transition year, most built OBD !, but some built OBD 2 or possibly OBD 1-2.
I have both the 95 and the 97 FSM, the 95 seems to cover most of what I need. Mine seems to be the early 96 variant.

Now wait a minute. What did I do wrong? I directed him to places that SELL the material and the link to the NO FSMs posted.

Folks, for all assembled, the *ONLY* place to get a legal copy of the FSM is from Chrysler/Jeep. Unless Chrysler has started selling copies elsewhere, those are *ILLEGAL* burned copies, and will absolutely, positively, not be advertised here.

Saudade, that's particularly directed at you. Don't post the link again.

This thread is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back