• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Silver Fox 1/2/09

89mudder

NAXJA Forum User
My friends and I are heading up to play in the mud tomorrow around 12-12:30 in the after noon.
Going to silver fox across from promontory park outside of Estacada if anyone is interested, we will be on CB ch22 and driving my toyota pickup and a 4runner see ya out there.

You live in Estacada? I was up on road 4610 last month to get a x-mass tree and every thing was tank trapped and blocked off. I was told it was a $5000.00 fine to be caught off the service roads.

4610 has been blocked off for years, well at least the little trails off the side, and it is a small fortune if you get busted. save yourself a ticket and impound fee, come with us saturday.

You live in Estacada? I was up on road 4610 last month to get a x-mass tree and every thing was tank trapped and blocked off. I was told it was a $5000.00 fine to be caught off the service roads.

No I live in se. Were probably going to go up squa mt. road. I have never had any problems up there, were does it say you will get fined?

If you go up to silver fox RV park then take a left, that is a very big no fly zone. You'll get fined and impounded if they catch ya off road. Stick to the other side of the highway

Technically, the strict no Off highway vehicle area is along 4610 up to the jct with the 4611 road. But thats only cause that's the farthest they've gotten. You're better off and the hobby is better off if we keep it contained (perhaps over at goat?) but of course, we can't tell you what to do. Be safe, dress warm, yada yada

Back