• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico/Lower Doran

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I keep hearing references to a huge waterfall @ the entrance to Lower Doran. Did the trail change significantly in the last few months? Anyone got pictures or something?

Yep. The new trail come right up from the boulders to where the picture was taken from at the top of the hill. Someone put in a chainlink fence, so to get around it you make a hard left and go up the hill...It's about a 50 foot waterfall.;)
2ewnr79.jpg

JohnX said:
Yep. The new trail come right up from the boulders to where the picture was taken from at the top of the hill. Someone put in a chainlink fence, so to get around it you make a hard left and go up the hill...It's about a 50 foot waterfall.;)
2ewnr79.jpg
where is the chainlink fence? on the original lower doran entrance?? :confused:

Chainlink fence at the bottom of Doran?

More details.........please.

Kejtar said:
where is the chainlink fence? on the original lower doran entrance?? :confused:

Nothing gets by you, does it?

Well, that is of course unless it's moving.
:D
JohnX said:

John, there is a tunnel under the fence on the right side of the fence near the new 7-ll.

Yup! A bunch of comp buggies were there two weeks ago and only tow tried it, and they both rolled.

I didn't read it but it was mentioned out at JV last weekend that there was posts about it on Pirate.

If you are talking about the trail gear run, one buggy flopped twice, the other buggy went up the wall to the right and made it. It has changed a bit from what I understand. It's hard.

1611.jpg

Butler said:
If you are talking about the trail gear run, one buggy flopped twice, the other buggy went up the wall to the right and made it. It has changed a bit from what I understand. It's hard.

1611.jpg

Ya' know....maybe I should build a buggie!
;)
Rick R

I didn't realize it was the Trail Gear guys that did that.

If the trail gear guys did it, we'll have no problem ;)

cracker said:
I didn't realize it was the Trail Gear guys that did that.

If the trail gear guys did it, we'll have no problem ;)

Nice observation. :laugh3:

-Mike

Back