• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm house shopping

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
But honestly, really?

:puke: :puke:

080041554_201_82.jpg

:puke: :puke: :explosion

Sweet!

That's two digs at me today Dennis. What's up with that? :dunno:

Funny thing - I looked at a guest house for rent a few years back. You go through the front door and look to your left. There was the toilet. No walls, no curtain, just BAM...toilet. And next to the toilet was the refrigerator. So you could grab a bite to eat while taking a dump.

When we were looking at homes we saw worse, MUCH MUCH worse. We should have taken pictures.................. Good Luck. :rof:

But honestly, really?

:puke: :puke:

080041554_201_82.jpg

:puke: :puke: :explosion
Oh crap... now I have to redecorate my bathroom... such marvelous ideas they had!! It all ties in sooooo well! I especially appreciate the painted tassles on the tub. Well, good luck on the house shopping! You might find better than that if you try really hard. Staying in the RB area?
Carol

Man Mike you should have seen my house before I bought it.

It smelled like dog pee and dead animals with a mildew afterthought.

It looked about as bad.

Remember, you are buying the location and that's all that matters. The rest you do as you please with over time.

KH

Man Mike you should have seen my house before I bought it.

It smelled like dog pee and dead animals with a mildew afterthought.

It looked about as bad.

Remember, you are buying the location and that's all that matters. The rest you do as you please with over time.

KH

Yeah, well, I'm with Lou, there are some places we'll just pass on. Too much work :D.

We've got 8 places on our list right now that don't have a bathroom that makes us want to throw up, and we like the location. We aren't totally un-realistic though. There's one really like, really nice size, good location, but the color of the front of the house DOES make us want to puke. Paint is a no big.

You guys need to move to east county.

and commute to work? no thanks :D

Back