• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

well... Im carless!

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
As some of you know my jeep has been down with a blown head gasket. I got word my stuff would be ready next week, which is great news. But today on my way home from running my after work errands my durango decided it wanted to be expensive and blow up the transfer case. now im stuck with out a car. With working two jobs seven days a week this isnt going to work! I cant wait for tommorrow, I need to blow something up.

:eyes:
As some of you know my jeep has been down with a blown head gasket. I got word my stuff would be ready next week, which is great news. But today on my way home from running my after work errands my durango decided it wanted to be expensive and blow up the transfer case. now im stuck with out a car. With working two jobs seven days a week this isnt going to work! I cant wait for tommorrow, I need to blow something up.
trash the durbango. hey my uncles selling his ram charger 500.00

I PM'd your Dad earlier about the T-case, take it out and get it to me, and we'll go from there.

Justin

What you gonna do about transpo Tim? Your dad got something you can borrow? If not, I would consider loaning you my Bronco (the benz is not an option) if you really needed it. Otherwise, I'll keep it here and tinker when time permits.

Guess I am going to be shuttle dad for a few days.

I got a vibe in the jeep but I think that I can resolve that pretty quick and let him borrow that for a few days while we get him rolling again.

I will be down with tools this weekend to see if we can yank it out where it is, would rather not pull it up the hill if I dont have to.

If anyone can give me a hand I plan on doing it on Sat, the car is in rancho cucamonga.

Thanks
Dennis

if you have AAA Premier, they give a car rental...I think only a day for free but hey...

hey tim see if your dad will let you take up drinking :D

lol...

we have alot in common, both of us have jeeps with blown head gaskets and full sizes with dead transfer cases!

small world :laugh:

oh dennis call and bug me when your gonna work on it, ill be doing my tcase in san b fridayish, so ill be in town!

I can give a hand on saturday, and I'm local so easy access to my tools. Let me know (909) seven five eight 6277

Were are you located in rancho. He lives close to the intersection of Banyon and Carnelian. Tim will more than likely be working but I will be there to do the removal.

I will give you a call.

Thanks

Depending on how Friday goes, I might could lend a hand..........or at least a finger to point at what needs to be done!!!

Hey Tim...

00%20cover%20got%20bus%20passsmaller.jpg

~C!~

Back