• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHO MAKES THE BEST LONG ARM LIFT

ranrusbal

NAXJA Forum User
im out to see who everyone thinks has the best long arm lift. i figured this topic would stir up a few peoples opinion. Please state the brand, height, and why.

ranrusbal said:
im out to see who everyone thinks has the best long arm lift. i figured this topic would stir up a few peoples opinion. Please state the brand, height, and why.

Rusty's. Because people who are too lazy to do the research buy his based on price, it shows up without all of the pieces, they get the run around on getting them instead of hitting the trail - and the rest of us who HIT THE DAMN SEARCH BUTTON get to go wheel.

;)

ranrusbal said:
HAS ANYONE HEARD FO NEW OPINIONS. OR DO ALL TOY SO CALLED KNOW IT ALLS KNOW IT ALL. I KNow THERE ARE OTHER PAGES> GET THE POINT?
because the 10 other threads of peaples opinions on long arms, we dont need another.
GET THE POINT?

Back