• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New project/wheeler?

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
:eyes:

DSCN3907.jpg

DSCN3906.jpg

Find it for dirt cheap I take it? Details man.

~Scott

Find it for dirt cheap I take it? Details man.

~Scott

Its my girlfriends college teachers. Blown head gasket(is what she thinks), ratcoons ripped up the interior some(left window down last summer), and its got a few dents and dings. Its a 98.

She will sell it to us for $750. I dont know if I want to make it my new wheeler and start over, or fix whats wrong and sell it for some more money. Going to look at it this weekend.

Only downside is its an automatic. ;)

Its my girlfriends college teachers. Blown head gasket(is what she thinks), ratcoons ripped up the interior some(left window down last summer), and its got a few dents and dings. Its a 98.

She will sell it to us for $750. I dont know if I want to make it my new wheeler and start over, or fix whats wrong and sell it for some more money. Going to look at it this weekend.

Only downside is its an automatic. ;)

Shoot, for that kinda money...I vote fix it and see what you wana do from there.

~Scott

I wish I could find good deals like that. I always read stories on here about people picking up cheep xj's but I can't find one to save my life.

I wish I could find good deals like that. I always read stories on here about people picking up cheep xj's but I can't find one to save my life.

shit, i traded a worn out honda civic hatchback for the jeep i have now, the honda had over 200k on it,salvaged title, smoked like a bastard, and to top it off i got the car for free, drove it for over a year, put maybe 500 bucks into it (wheels and 2 tires and general maintnance) and ended up with a really nice jeep out of the deal!!! The jeep was bone stock when i got it, my lift was free too! I love getting stuff for free! Its all about wheelin and dealin
104_0400.jpg

sorry i dont get to rub stuff like this in very often:D

nice light bar, i've got the same one

I ditched the light bar, to many low hanging branches on the trails i run, i was diggin it for a week or so, but i decided that i would be better off without it so i mounted a few of the lights on my bumper instead.

say it with me Eli -

buggy chassis...

:greensmok

Armor it up and do an NV4500 swap.

Back