• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A very BIG thank you goes to

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to SKRITTLES AND 76 ANTHONY, It was a pain to get the new mounts in but these guys busted there butts to get it done.. I don't have a lot of tools so this made it harder, made these kids think :laugh:....
Again i thank you guys.. If you need help just let me know....

man it wasent that bad after your wife made coffee:laugh:
no problemo bro, next time i hope im not on call and can get there sooner....
oh and did i mention that white jeep has a backseat?:laugh:

I was there in sprit... no thanks for me ??

I was wheel'n up & down the canal... company truck & company gas and getting PAID !... to do it !!!

On a side note the S.O. was out in force in N.Shore ticketing the crap out of the OHV guys...

Curt

I was there in sprit... no thanks for me ??

I was wheel'n up & down the canal... company truck & company gas and getting PAID !... to do it !!!

On a side note the S.O. was out in force in N.Shore ticketing the crap out of the OHV guys...

Curt

Thank you for the help curt, i just forgot, i'm old
Was these guys on bikes an quads..??? Or did they ticket jeeps an trucks? Is this the place we went, that the cops told you to go?

HEY SCOTT, you take that heep out and drive it at all after we where done?:D

i got in a 3 min drive when the phone rang...I can't see why my oil pressure is lower now with the new o-rings...It is only like 5lbs at start up.. I'll do a oil change to see if thats what wrong..It is time for one

i got in a 3 min drive when the phone rang...I can't see why my oil pressure is lower now with the new o-rings...It is only like 5lbs at start up.. I'll do a oil change to see if thats what wrong..It is time for one
im wondering, now the oilfilter adapter has nothing to do with that, but laying the filter upside down might have moved all the crap inside and caused it, try throwin a new filter on her, you want me to send over skittles?:laugh::repair:

Thank you for the help curt, i just forgot, i'm old
Was these guys on bikes an quads..??? Or did they ticket jeeps an trucks? Is this the place we went, that the cops told you to go?

Yeah that area, but they were on the valley side of the canal... there are areas BEHIND the canal that are O.K.

PLEASE tell me bought that axle ??

Curt

Back