• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet an greet JAN/17/ 2009

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks, this is the date for the MEET and GREET :guitar:.. It will be at our house... We will have 2 BBQ set-up to use, also we will have ice chest with ice.. This is a BYOB... We will have a pot luck type of thing going here... I got all my wrenching done today....Post up so we know who is coming.... Garage opens at 9 am folks...:repair: But i would really want to just play than work....

23270 Berry road
sky valley 92241
this will show as desert hot springs when you look it up...

If you are in a street car come up Sky ridge to 22 street, turn left.. You will pass 3 or 4 streets before you turn right on berry road..

Scott & Cyndee

Hey folks, this is the date for the MEET and GREET :guitar:.. It will be at our house... We will have 2 BBQ set-up to use, also we will have ice chest with ice.. This is a BYOT... We will have a pot luck type of thing going here... I got all my wrenching done today....Post up so we know who is coming.... Garage opens at 9 am folks...:repair: But i would really want to just play than work....

23270 Berry road
sky valley 92241
this will show as desert hot springs when you look it up...

If you are in a street car come up Sky ridge to 22 street, turn left.. You will pass 3 or 4 streets before you turn right on berry road..

Scott & Cyndee
fixed it for ya scott:laugh:

lol he speaks truth it is in the middle of nowhere:eek: out past bennit and the firestation closer to thounsandpalms trail
hurry up and get your heep done so we can test it out....
this autta be fun, i saw all kinds of trails on the way to scotts and im sure there are thousands more out there.....

I'll be there, probably with the manvan. Any trails a 2wd Dodge Caravan can handle?

:D

umm i guess but i dont have i wide selection of tools lol so it might be byoT haha if possible or maybe we could do it at jeffs :wave:

Should not be a problem. I will be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks, but let me know when your parts get here and we should be able to put that kit on after work one night.

Back