• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk Yard Parts Finds/Requests

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Ok since we have a Karma thread a craigslist thread and the ever popular sale section I thought I would throw a old idea out there and see if it sticks.

Two rules

1: only post things you either found at the junk yard some one requested or a request to find a item (IE Dana 44 in airport drive junk yard high desert or I need a dana 30 high pinon axle etc)

2: if you no longer need the item you requested or if you picked up a item posted say so!

Discussion out side of I found or I need should be handled in PM's

Mods feel free to run rampant with deleting posts not on topic

Bump for a good Idea. Half price day is coming up and not everyone can get to a yard..

i need an A/C delete pulley/bracket off an renix era engine. :cheers: actually i could use 2 of em, a buddy is looking to do the same thing on his jeepspeed project.

I know its a long shot but I need a transfer case for my 2000 durango.

If someone can cut the wiring and plug off the 97-up defroster switch, that would be great. Or if someone sees the switch panel with the foglight switch and the plugs with a little bit of wiring that would be even better.

i forgot...

im also looking for a factory fog light housing off of a ZJ, a coolant resevoir cap (screw on type off 5.2L), tow hooks off of a ZJ, thats all i can think of right now

i am going to check my local yards in SD in the coming weeks, but if anyone finds them sooner id be very happy. thanks!

Wish I had seen this before. There are a couple of V8 ZJs in the OC yards. Just got back from the Beach yard. Helped Scott pull an engine for his Mazda. What a zoo!

those ones off beach are THE WORST on sale weekends... i cant do it, id rather pay twice then deal with that crap, wait in line... to get in.... a .... junkyard? um no.

Back