• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN:COACHELLA valley wheelers

lamula

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be in the valley New Years and will be doing a night run through Berdoo canyon and maybe through Joshua Tree and down
Fargo canyon.
I'm thinking Friday night.
These are easy trails so if anyone wants to go along, post up.:D

Yes there is snow and lots of mud.. The guys next door had a blast up there.. If my is done i would be more than happy to join you all..

Scott

Excellent Snow and mud would be fun and with the rains recently the washes may be different.

Ehhhh... I think the snow is 99% is gone...
New Years Eve. ?? Time ?
Up Berdoo & down Fargo ??? how are you getting from one to the other?
You into outlaw wheel'n ?

Curt

Chit i wheeled with curt 1 night, legal? I don't think so... LOL:laugh:

The roads are open for jeeps..These are some of the roads we can use...

I think....:greensmok

Just like little morongo... Everybody says this is a closed road, but they have the brown post that say we can...I'll ask, better yet, i'll go there an let you know...I'll report back to you curt after we go... I say it is open... Little berdo has a road thur it, they have some pavement on it .........

Up Berdoo & down Fargo ??? how are you getting from one to the other?
You into outlaw wheel'n ?

Well, Curt is correct, the park wilderness area prohibits going from berdoo to fargo canyons. It's been a long while since I've been through the area.
We can still go up berdoo ,then through the park , go toward the east entrance then out and down to the power line road and back.
My brother in law says that would be "legal". He lives in Indio area and knows the trails well.

Thats what i was thinking, curt is mad cause he can't go....LOL J/K

No...:twak:
I can & was think'n it might happen if on Wed. eve. as opposed to Fri., but being the Mayor and all I'll be down checking on my constituents in Truckhaven...:thumbup:

Lamula check your PMs in a little...

Curt

Yes it is still on.
Sorry about the delay, Had to iron out work issues etc.
So how about we meet up at the truck stop/gas station where Dillon road meets I 10 at 6pm
phone # 61nine- 87one-3737
Gary

Yes it is still on.
Sorry about the delay, Had to iron out work issues etc.
So how about we meet up at the truck stop/gas station where Dillon road meets I 10 at 6pm
phone # 61nine- 87one-3737
Gary

Loves or T/A they're each on opposite sides of I-10 ?
And it was Fri. correct ? I probably won't be back in time, but you never know...

Curt

Back