• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help wrenching

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
God i hate to ask, but if i want to get this heep back on it's feet, i need to ask for help..Can i get a couple of the desert rats to come by an help me please...I'm running out of time... I got pepsi and pizza.. I think i have some carne asada too.. I got some HOME made tamales too... I work friday, on call this weekend.. This is why i'm so far behind...
Let me know

Oil change.. This is got to be done.
Leaf spring pins.. (Grade 8 bolts) Have to get done for meet an greet
motor mounts... Can't drive it till they are done
rad if needed.. I hope i don't need one
Install new radio (havent had one for 2 years now) no biggie
If i have time i need a tune-up ( this has waited 2 or 3 yrs already )
This is all i can think of...
:clap:

IM IN BRO, i work friday too. im on call this weekend also, but im sure i can squeeze in some time, but i get to do a test drive:laugh:
let me know when and i'll manuver things around

IM IN BRO, i work friday too. im on call this weekend also, but im sure i can squeeze in some time, but i get to do a test drive:laugh:
let me know when and i'll manuver things around

Sure, as long as it stays in the garage...:laugh:

I going to try for sunday, i shouldn't get any calls for heat..

Sure, as long as it stays in the garage...:laugh:

I going to try for sunday, i shouldn't get any calls for heat..
ok, time?:dunno: oh and pm me your address, jeff drove all over skyvalley that day, well not really i just got lost in like 2 minutes:looser:

I have no plans this weekend, so if you need more help, just holler...

I haven't been on NAXJA much lately, but you can call me at 858-366-5271 if you want another set of hands.

Ok folks, Here is me add.. Right now my garage is only 51 degrees, that is to cold to lay on right now.. I'm going to put a heater in there to warm it up a little..

23270 berry road
sky valley
Scott :looney:

I have no plans this weekend, so if you need more help, just holler...

I haven't been on NAXJA much lately, but you can call me at 858-366-5271 if you want another set of hands.

Hey how are you doing ? Long time.. I think we have it covered, but thank you for the offer.. Are you coming out for the meet and greet? It will be at my house, look for the post on it..., Hope you can come by for it.. Bring your jeep if you can, Or what ever you have.. We will have seats you can use i think..:peace:

Scott

Hey how are you doing ? Long time.. I think we have it covered, but thank you for the offer.. Are you coming out for the meet and greet? It will be at my house, look for the post on it..., Hope you can come by for it.. Bring your jeep if you can, Or what ever you have.. We will have seats you can use i think..:peace:

Scott

Bah, just read 4 pages of that thread to find that no date is set. :dunno:

But yeah, I'll probably be there.....the Jeep needs to get out and get driven anywho, and no better excuse than food! =)

Back