• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Dinner Mike_G eat your heart out

BajaCurt

NAXJA Forum User
This is my Christmas dinner Kentuckiana style.
I am spending Christmas with my sister and her family.
She lives in Southern Indiana 9 miles North of Louisville, Kentucky.
I have seen Mike_G post all those pics of his steak dinners with bottles of Stone Arrogant Bastard and thought I would show how we do it up on Christmas day around here. :D
Yummmmmmmmmm

I understand White Castle burgers are the bomb.

Any truth to it?

I understand White Castle burgers are the bomb.

Any truth to it?

when its 3 am and you are drunker'n a skunk. yep.

bout the same concept as waffle house.

Curt, bring me back some White Castles!!! Please.

I love White Castles. Last time I went to Louisville, I ate 10 of them in one sitting.

Then on the way to the airport to return home, I stopped by the White Castle and got 20 frozen ones. And they were still cold when I got to SoCal.

all i can say is::puke:

I had a deep fried white castle burger at the fair... :puke:

I heard the real ones are better..

Guess its hard to beat a In-N-Out Burger.

Remember.... Thats what a hamburger is all about.

:lickout:

20080823-012647.jpg

Oh, I didn't take a pic, but I should have. Last night I had a tender loin with a red wine reduction sauce, sweet potatoes with marshmallows (without marshmallows, sweet potatoes are NOTHING!), dinner role, and a cheesy green bean casserole and a pint of 2006 Double Arrogant Bastard.

Oh, I didn't take a pic, but I should have. Last night I had a tender loin with a red wine reduction sauce, sweet potatoes with marshmallows (without marshmallows, sweet potatoes are NOTHING!), dinner role, and a cheesy green bean casserole and a pint of 2006 Double Arrogant Bastard.

I think I'll stick with your choices of food & bev, Mike--I don't chew Skoal, I don't drink fizzy yellow beer, and I don't need any :moon:explosions from White Castle burgers! But I can appreciate the humor (intentional or not) of his post! And the tablecloth's cute.

Krystal burgers are the bomb!

Yeah you guys just don't know. Krystals and White Castle (basically same thing) are GREAT. And you are right, the frozen ones are NOTHING like fresh cooked.

On a side note. I can't travel outside California without having to grab What-a-burger twice a day. haha

Last edited:
Curt, bring me back some White Castles!!! Please.

Johnny I tried. I brought a case with me to the Indianapolis airport.
But my flight was delayed for 2 hours.
When those Indiana women found out I had White Castle burgers they charged like a herd of water buffalo.
All I could do was toss the burgers in the air and run for my life.
It was ugly. Very ugly.
Looking back at it I wish I could have gotten them burgers to the Las Vegas airport.
Maybe I could have traded the burgers for a little ...... well I can't say cause this is a family website.
:D

Oh well, thanks for trying. :)

Back