• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

David (SLIMSXJ) Can detail the living crap out of anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Holy cow guys.... so my Bronco needed a little TLC, its a 15 yr old BLACK truck, was kept clean but never could I imagine what David did to it yesterday. Had he told me he repainted it, I would have believed it... (probably paid for it too!) The truck looks OUTSTANDING!! I know its not an XJ (blah blah blah) but seriously, he deserves some props for his work!

Check it out:
112.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

113.jpg

16.jpg

111.jpg

A clean 4x4?

...poseur. :)

Here we go again... its the XJ days all over again.... I wash the truck, and then its a poseur hahahah

here she is dirty, I just dont believe in the theory of:
"if your gonna take a sh!t later, dont need to wipe your a$$"

Just cause I am gonna wheel it, doesnt mean it needs to be dirty!! hahahaha:party::party:
DSC_0312.jpg

Last edited:
Does he have a detailing company or truck?? Or just on the side?

I wonder how his jeep is looking? :eyes:

Just sent him a pm, hoping he can do my XJ!!!

Just sent him a pm, hoping he can do my XJ!!!

Seriously, it is so worth the money.... totally brought the Bronco back to new status... the interior was full of dog hair and stuff, now it smells brand spankin new!

Very cool, and thanks for the heads up. By the way that Bronco is looking amazingly clean..NICE!!

Slim gets insanely into whatever he is doing - I have really been impressed by him too. When we were shaving my fenders, I was major A.D.D. shave guy and was doing whatever made it higher LOL. So he asked me if he could take a stab at it, and I was uber-impressed at how focused that guy is. If I had 1/2 his dedication, I'd probably be a millionaire by now.

Truck looks great, Tony! :)

thanks guys......appreciate the comments on the Bronco.

Skwerly, you are dead on.... David is ADD!! he has issues with making sure he is 100% accurate in all his work, he didnt hesistate for a minute yesterday, worked on it starting at 7am till about 730 PM. She looks damn good.

As soon as I get a little sun, we are gonna do a little work on the fiberglass roof (read satin black rattle can)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back