• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am pretty much done. (Pics Inside)

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
Well I am pretty much done. Here is what I got so far Rubicons 5.5 long arm kit. 33 12.5 15s xtreme mud terrains. Fake bead lock rock crawlers. 4.56 gears in the hp 30 with an Ected, detroit in rear 44. SYE.
What is left axle vent tubes, my left rear shock upper mount bolts pulled loose on test drive, alignment, exhaust cause mine hits my new belly pan, wire the front Ected, Adjust the e-brake, mount my new Ajs rock rails and mount my new Jcr front and rear bumper, and get a winch.
2001001.jpg

Before
jeep016.jpg

After
jeep013-1-1.jpg

I had to use T and J s ramp, sway bars connected.

Thanks guys. T and J s in Orange off collins and batavia.

nice jeep dude! i have the same lift and tire size and love it, just need to get locked up and put the 8.25 in the rear.

I want to build me an rti ramp!!!

I don't have a rear sway bar, and I have disconnects in front. I also have Curries Heavy duty steering set up. Thanks for all the compliments guys. I can't wait to go up to Big Bear for new years.

I'm assuming that is not as far as it would go up????

Look's really good though!

I just can;t get over how clean that thing is, but it wont be that clean for long!!

his screen name says it all, s7tech, how can you get into a bucket ass jeep after working on supercars?

i install windows, so a renix xj that hasnt been washed in months is a-ok w/ me!
to each his own, that xj is looking nice though!

Back