• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so who is going

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
i am headed to my parents river house again for new years and was wondering who wanted to go, the wheeling is every thing from dirt roads, washes, mild obstacles to kewl stuff like my avatar. let me know if you want to go, i need to know asap, it is about 45 miles north of Yuma just off the 78 east of glamis, directions and amenities will be given as responses come in, a limited number can stay at the house but there is plenty of tent space and indoor plumbing as well

space is limited and it is my parents place if you get my drift, thanks

Well I ain't doing nothin....

Pending my vehicle availabillity I'm in.

I know how THAT phone call's going.

"Uhhh, ben, I said 'it's at my parents place if you catch my drift'... DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE!" :laugh:
HAY MAN, BEN HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOR YEARS!!!! thats exactly how it went :laugh:

I'd be in, but I'm sorta commited to a stroker break-in somewhere else. :)

I was one of the lucky ones invited last year.
Troys Mom and Dad are the greatest, and when I left they felt like they were mine.

As Troy said... A little bit of everything. I think there is some trails that even Troy hasn't been on yet.

Whoever makes it wont regret it.

I wish, but my XJ most likely won't be ready for a long trip (over state rds at least) by then. Plus the little lady would say no since she can't come what with the infant and all...

I wish, but my XJ most likely won't be ready for a long trip (over state rds at least) by then. Plus the little lady would say no since she can't come what with the infant and all...
i never put any age restrictions on who can come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

I was one of the lucky ones invited last year.
Troys Mom and Dad are the greatest, and when I left they felt like they were mine.

As Troy said... A little bit of everything. I think there is some trails that even Troy hasn't been on yet.

Whoever makes it wont regret it.

Well I was lucky enough to go out there for a day this year =). Troy's daughter didn't go & I left my kids at home, so I buzzed out in a Mazda and rode shotgun in Troy's rig. Yes, Troy, your family is the greatest, and I had a great time! And your Dad & you even accidentally found us some trails that neither of you had been on before, I think.

I'd never even seen Glamis before (I travel east via I-8 & I-10), and never been "to the River", in spite of growing up in San Diego, so the whole thing was a treat for me. I hope to go out there again, with my Jeep (what there is of it so far), and maybe stay longer than just a day. There's lots of stuff to play on while relatively stock, as well as all the "uh, no thanks, not for me..." stuff that my rig won't do and all the stuff in between.

And Russ, you're right... I don't regret it!

Thanks Troy and family, for a wonderful time out there!

Carol

Back