• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need help , no headlights?

german996

NAXJA Forum User
94 XJ, auto,4.0l. evrything works but the headlights, I guess that it may be a relay, even if i use the hi beam it works, but wont stay on, I check for blowing fuse but there wasnt any, I am pretty sure it i a relay , does anyone know where is located in the XJ? I am sort of stranded, thanks in advance, I am doing my homework with the Chilton manual, to find location, thanks:tear:

I looked for corrosion in connector behind airbox (inexistent), all the running lights and also the buzzer works when I pull the headlight switch, and the high beams aredefinetly ina different circuit , cuz I can hold the lever and the high beams work perfect. but when I release the lever they dont stay on , also check for relay clicking under the dash (driver side when I turn the headlights switch on and nothing)

Back