• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driving to Sacramento from Portland.

jeepboy381

NAXJA Forum User
How do you guys think the drive would be from portland to sacramento on I5 over the passes? I am driving a cherokee on 31in dueler revo tires and it does great in the snow and ice, is any thing closed down? How bad is I5 from wilsonville south? Thanks!

Wilsonville to salem is not that bad its all passable, just don't be a moron and watch out for the idiots.

whats your plans in Sac?

When do ya get here?

got time for a beer?

Hey Josh. I left from portland to bakersfield cali last friday. now i am in wickenbirg arizona. We are leaving this friday on our way back. the passes were not bad when we went through but we are a little leary for the trip back. I have logging chains for my 33in procomp mt extremes. but its a REALLY LONG drive. lol we will be passing back up through cali again.

I am guessing you got some KM2's as well how do you like them, did you guys go up wildcat? I am driving to Placerville with my other Jeep that has Bridgestone Dueler Revo's, it does great.
No, havnt got KM2s but i did have the revo's and now they are on my bro's jeep, great tire in the snow. :greensmok

Back