• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet in the desert

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Ok folks, i'm thinking the 17th of jan 2009.. This is on a saturday.. We will meet at 6:30 and dine by:chef: 7:00 or 7:30.. :chef: If the date don't work let me know what dates do.... OH YOU GUYS PICK the place... I will show up :cool:

i sayif jeff doesnt see this we make it at his house and we raid his fridge, im just sayin:yelclap:

depending on where this is going to be... and if you dont care but im down... its close to my b-day too

You can come if you want, but this is a long drive for you i think...Palm springs is over 1.5 hours from you... I think... But you are welcome to have dinner with us :peace:

is the trail you guys plan to take goin to be fine for a stock height cherokee with 235/75/15 bfgoodrich mud terrains km's

lol the distance isnt a problem... im made of money... or at least so my lady seems to think haha

Yep, my wifes is open open... Just keep your eyes open for this tread to pop up with a set date when we can get most of the desert folks together...

By the way, can you float me a loan for some parts i need :shhh:

You can come if you want, but this is a long drive for you i think...Palm springs is over 1.5 hours from you... I think... But you are welcome to have dinner with us :peace:
Burger Time is damn near an hour and half from me and I still make it! ;)

I say it should be a work day at Scotts!
I need to scavange some parts anyway...

:D

Let me check about the date, I'll try to work for the 17th though.

No problem, if you want to do it on a saturday, then when we get done we can go to the meet and greet...
My number is posted in the rescue post, make sure you put in your phone rick.. :peace:

DO YOU GUYS KNOW A PLACE TO EAT? Don't sit there staring at the screen, say something would you... If i pick, i'm thinking jack in the box... Do you really want me to pick...:sure: :twak:

Back