• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just moved back to La Quinta

tone

NAXJA Forum User
I just moved from Atlanta back to La Quinta, just wondering if anyone on here lives around here?

97 black 4door
7" lift
33" BFGs
RE long arm kit
Deaver springs
Hannman Glass
Bilstein 7100s

best pic I have right now from the road trip.

snowjeep.jpg

btw towing a trailer in the snow/ice in Flagstaff was not my idea of fun!

oh and theres a cherokee on every street up there, went and found a house yesterday drivin up and down the streets and we where laughing at how many jeeps are up there....

Welcome back to the desert.. I'm in sky valley.. Sorry we don't have any snow for you here... After you get all moved in let us know.. Maybe we can do a meet and greet..Or we can just go out an play...

Thanks! Right on, Im in the cove as well. A meet and greet would be sweet. (not trying to rhyme)

I'm up in 29 Palms, bout 70 miles from there, but it's lonesome up here, so I come down to Meet & Greets down there. If my Jeep is registered in time, I want to do the CORVA Truckhaven challenge again this year. Good times.

I'm in Palm Springs. I know there are a few more lurking around the valley. M&G would be cool...

:yelclap:OKay folks, here is a DATE........ Jan/17/2009...... This is the day for the MEET& GREET......Yes it is a saturday... Now YOU guys come up with the place... I don't know if i'll be there or not...LOL... I want to have both the heeps at this one...I just put my doors back on, to darn cold...But if it warms up :yelclap:

Edit If the date is bad just let me know what dates are good

Possible spot for the M&G would be the Sonic off the 10 in Palm Springs, lots of parking and food?

I live up at the top too, I use to live off of Rubio/Madrid, Im on Martinez/Madrid now. But my girl lives on Rubio at the top so Im there 95% of the time.... what cross street are you on?

Back