• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jan. 23 in JV, need help with flier handout

Jump This

Just another minion!
As many of you already know, FOJV is putting people out in JV every weekend until our Jan. 31st comment deadline.
Clubs and individuals have been offering thier time to take care of this.
I do have one open weekend and I'm hoping us NAXJA guys can handle it.
That is the weekend of Jan 23rd.
What we are trying to do is catch everyone who enters JV and give them fliers with a comment page as well as a FOJV bumper sticker. Our first hand out weekend will be over the Christmas weekend. We will find out what works best, sitting at the entrance of Friday afternoon or spending time Saturday going from camp to camp.

How about Team NAXJA for Jan 23-24th?
Let me know.
Rick
760-415-9859

Rick are you going to skip truck haven?Would we be able to do a little wheeling after?

Rick are you going to skip truck haven?Would we be able to do a little wheeling after?

I'm going to be there on the 9th.
The 23rd would be without me being there, and yes, there will plenty of time to go wheelin'.
I'm thinking either spending four hours or so Friday, catching people as they come in. Or maybe three (or so) hours going from camp to camp on Saturday.
I will provide proper training!
;)

So we would be out in jv two weekends in a row helping the cause and wheeling?

Back