• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spotted, black XJ on maybe 32's, Burbank

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Naxja sticker in back window, very very distracted gentleman with mustache looking at something on his steering wheel, parked right out in front of my office. I nearly hit you coming out of the parking lot.

Who are you? Why didn't you come up and say hi? :)

-C

Hey Cal, what part of Burbank do you work at? I'm over at Disney Studios.

Downtown, Olive and San Fernando.

Still wondering who i saw over here. I literally almost ran them over in my XJ pulling out of the driveway, but couldnt get his attention.

I don't think it was me. My XJ's not black, on 32s; I haven't been to Burbank, not a gentleman and I would have stopped and said, "Hi". I'll check, though.

I don't think it was me. My XJ's not black, on 32s; I haven't been to Burbank, not a gentleman and I would have stopped and said, "Hi". I'll check, though.

Oh believe me, if it was you, it would have been "white spotted XJ with rotton eggs dripping off of the drivers side".

=)

Naxja sticker in back window, very very distracted gentleman with mustache looking at something on his steering wheel, parked right out in front of my office. I nearly hit you coming out of the parking lot.

Who are you? Why didn't you come up and say hi? :)

-C
Sorry it might have been me, if it was and I was parked I most likely texing someone or looking up an address, agian sorry, I also work in Burbank at warner bros.

Sorry it might have been me, if it was and I was parked I most likely texing someone or looking up an address, agian sorry, I also work in Burbank at warner bros.

Don't be sorry. If you knew Cal... well.... you would have sped away.. :spin1:Just kidding.. Cal's one of the nicest guys around here.. :wave1:

E

Back