• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 09

RlCHARD CRANlUM

NAXJA Forum User
Well we have NWFest locked down to June 25th-28th in Naches. We’ll use the same camp ground as last year. What we need to do now is put together a list of volunteers for some positions. Yell if you are willing to help with anything.

We need a trail coordinator, trail leaders, tech inspector/s, welcome wagon, raffle coordinator, maybe a judge or judges for the sweat suit campfire dance contest? I’m sure I’ve left something out, so speak up or PM me.

Ken

Ken,
I would be more than willing to do any of the below:
Trail Coordinator
Trail Leader
Tech Inspector

Michael

I dont mind helping...but I'm not sure what I could help with.
Not capible enough to lead, don't know the trails, no nothing about raffles, REALLY do NOT want to judge anything after daylight, and who trust me to inspect anything?

haha
~Scott

Special Master Agent of Retention & Tasting for the Alchohol & Liquor Enforcement Comission

Or welcome & orientation if that is needed.

I also volunteer for Trail leader and a Tech inspector

This may be a bit early... but outta curiosity, what kinda minimum requirements are we lookin at for the trails?

I wouldn't mind joining (assuming I can meet the requirements) if its cool with you guys...

i should definately have my rig done by then

I had already volunteered myself and crew for tech. inspection, but if y'all want it, go ahead. :) I'll stick to doing what I seem to do best, and that's cooking y'all dinner Saturday!

I'll give a hand with the tech inspections -Alex

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there! You gonna have Matt help you? :dunno::laugh3:

I think anyone who had their ass handed to them on the trail and had to have others help them put their junk back together is automatically disqualified from being eligible for tech. inspector.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there! You gonna have Matt help you? :dunno::laugh3:

I think anyone who had their ass handed to them on the trail and had to have others help them put their junk back together is automatically disqualified from being eligible for tech. inspector.

Would you like some ice for that :flame: :roflmao:

-PJ-

:laugh: Matt and I will get everything zip tied together, don't worry about it.

-Alex

Back