• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bye bye NAPA

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
got my school schedule yesterday... there is no way i can work days and go to school. looks like im jobless... January 8th will be my last day.

this sucks.

Is there an airport nearby? Any of the rental counters should have late night/24hr shifts available. Good pay potential.

Although you no longer have a job. Id like to say Im proud of you for going back to school. Stick through it and it will pay off in the end.

Like always if you ever need anything lemme know bro. :cheers:

Although you no longer have a job. Id like to say Im proud of you for going back to school. Stick through it and it will pay off in the end.

Like always if you ever need anything lemme know bro. :cheers:

X2, and what he is going back for is very lucrative once he graduates.

Bummer, and you thought you were poor now! Good luck in the next coming years (assuming years?). It'll be worth it in the long run. But I'm sure you know that :D.

thats cool mike

school is a PITA. i've spent too long doing it. im trying to get to a 4 year so i can play some hockey there maybe.

Maybe you should try to get to a 4 year so you can get a good degree and a worth while job? :dunno:

Screw it Mike, you are doing the right thing..... school will soooo pay off in the end for you!! You will see, will probably be back here like in a year with a GV8 in your MJ, 9"front and rear axles, all hooked up baller style....

Maybe you should try to get to a 4 year so you can get a good degree and a worth while job? :dunno:

lol i am. trust me school is a top priority, however how do you think imma pay for school. hockey scholarships :) gotta do it somehow.

and surprisingly SDSU has a pretty good team...which is nice

Back