• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Where ya going, whatcha doing?

Got a couple of ideas, kinda depends on a few thing what I end up doing.

i'd like to go to glamis.. but i dont think that will happen... probably just sit at home and bitch about not being out wheeling.

Ill probably be in Palm Desert gettin shitty. :D

Hopefully next years little occurrence doesnt happen again. The house we were staying at (In Temecula) got broken into. They smashed a wine bottle into the microwave door then ran into the garage and smashed another wine bottle into the front windshield of the brand new Mustang.

Scared the shit out of me...

last year a bunch of us poor san bernardinoans were in a 3 million dollar mansion in yucipa and as you can imagine, shit went down.

midnight struck, we were skateboarding down the street.

playin a game of S.K.A.T.E actually.

Big Bear, friend of mine has a cabin and a few of the guys who are going homebrew.

Ill probably be in Palm Desert gettin shitty. :D

Hopefully next years little occurrence doesnt happen again. The house we were staying at (In Temecula) got broken into. They smashed a wine bottle into the microwave door then ran into the garage and smashed another wine bottle into the front windshield of the brand new Mustang.

Scared the shit out of me...

Sounds like you will be in my neck of the woods. If you have your Jeep there is a lot of wheeling in the hills by here. I want to go to Glamis but I don't think it will happen. Let me know if you want to meet up.

I think I'll be pulling together a light duty 'full body' jv trip.

Sounds like you will be in my neck of the woods. If you have your Jeep there is a lot of wheeling in the hills by here. I want to go to Glamis but I don't think it will happen. Let me know if you want to meet up.
Cool, ill hit you up if we do end up going out there...

[FONT=&quot]As usual, with our group in Panamint Springs/Death Valley, showing the TJs how to get it done.
In the evening, after wheeling.....[/FONT]:party:

i will be at the river house for my annual River wheeling trip!!!!! and getting toasty ( a truly rare event )

Back