• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toyota to post first loss in history of the company

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
I wonder if they will get clobbered with a safety recall for the Prius' head lights. Lots of angry people, lamps failing at <50K & two years. $381 per lamp and $200 labor.

I wonder if they will get clobbered with a safety recall for the Prius' head lights. Lots of angry people, lamps failing at <50K & two years. $381 per lamp and $200 labor.

Glad we don't make those. Recalls get expensive. JIM.

Serves anyone right who is stupid enough to buy such a dumb car.(and I am a Toyota owner)

Please tell me your making light of their head light problem?

:laugh2:

Me As much as I hate Chrysler, and Ford, (I have owned Fords, and Dodges, and now jeeps) I have never owned a foreign a toy.

No, I mean anyone who is stupid enough to buy a Prius and think that they are somehow saving the world should be shot...right between the eyes as that kind of Stupidity is worse for the planet than a gas guzzling H2.

Saw an interesting thing on Top Gear.

They took a Prius and a BMW M5 around a track. The Prius had to run flat out as fast as it would go. The gas guzzling BMW only had to follow the Prius at the same speed. In the end, Prius got 13 MPG, the BMW 17. So much for saving the world.

No, I mean anyone who is stupid enough to buy a Prius and think that they are somehow saving the world should be shot...right between the eyes as that kind of Stupidity is worse for the planet than a gas guzzling H2.

Saw an interesting thing on Top Gear.

They took a Prius and a BMW M5 around a track. The Prius had to run flat out as fast as it would go. The gas guzzling BMW only had to follow the Prius at the same speed. In the end, Prius got 13 MPG, the BMW 17. So much for saving the world.

I've seen the same clip. Here's a link for those who haven't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXPCckjTMVg

Isn't there a South Park episode where those that drive a Prius like the smell of their own farts and move to San Francisco? hahaha

I'm not sure what that test proves other than to give ignorant people something to talk about. What I found when had a Prius as a rental was that it got a consistant 45 MPG highway and a little better city. I drove it all over West Texas for a week. I doubt a BMW M5 will ever do that. If you buy a Prius as a track car you're dumber than people that think that test proves anything. Please think.

I'm not sure what that test proves other than to give ignorant people something to talk about. What I found when had a Prius as a rental was that it got a consistant 45 MPG highway and a little better city. I drove it all over West Texas for a week. I doubt a BMW M5 will ever do that. If you buy a Prius as a track car you're dumber than people that think that test proves anything. Please think.

Ouch, that is gonna hurt!:cheers:

Do you still have a penis though?

Back