• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run! Palm Spring to Yucca Valley the back way.

squirrel80

NAXJA Forum User
So after hearing that all the roads were shut down yesterday. My boss and I decided to take the Jeeps out to see if we could make it up a canyon the back way. This is called Little Morongo Canyon and leads out from Desert Hot Springs to Yucca Valley. It is pretty boring on a dry day but the snow made it a lot of fun. We did not get any pictures once it got dark, but I was plowing snow with my bumper blazing a trail. I have learned that the new KM2s are twice as good in the snow as the old KMs. My boss was pissed that he could not go as well as me. All I can say is that we had two very capable rigs, both locked up and on 35s and it was a challenge. We had a blast and I hope enough snow will be around this weekend to play in. Here is some video and pictures to check out.

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04107.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

All the photos...
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/jeffbachant/Jeepin_Snow12-17-08/

man r u crazy, that white stuff looks collddddd:doh:
dam that looks like fun, wish my heep was ready for a run....

I need to fix MY jeep...I just need to have the wife buy my parts...So jeff i need you to ask the wife if she got my parts.... Maybe she will go an get them for me...:repair:

I need to get mine on the road again. The Focus died yesterday in the snow and still isn't running. So much for my assumption that it was just damp electronics...:mad:

Dam it jeff, no parts... Thats it, i'm taken them off hers... FILM at 11..
ohhh yeah, im watchin the news tonight, " tonight on palm springs 3 we have a domestic murder, man gets shot stealing jeep parts off wifes vehicle":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::skull1::skull2:
if she takes you out im rippin your jeep apart and makin mine niceeeeee:peace::roflmao:

Chit, the body isn't even cold yet....LOL Hey how is yours coming? Post pics in the jeep pic show case......Did you still need parts off the white jeep?

Chit, the body isn't even cold yet....LOL Hey how is yours coming? Post pics in the jeep pic show case......Did you still need parts off the white jeep?
i dont think i need much more. i got the front springs today and im still worin them 30 dollar rims for paint. and then the lift, in the mist we're moving up to lq cove so im a little busy but i got in about 2 hours of workin on the rims today.
whats wrong with your jeep?

Back