• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back to Normal

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
The rest of the world cannot understand how, after bitter election campaigns, American politicians can return to reality. For instance, Sarah Palin has invited to her great state of Alaska the men who defeated her: Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

She is providing a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and has hired two other prominent men to assist them. Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy will drive them back to their cabins in the evening. :cheers:

What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything!

The rest of the world cannot understand how, after bitter election campaigns, American politicians can return to reality. For instance, Sarah Palin has invited to her great state of Alaska the men who defeated her: Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

She is providing a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and has hired two other prominent men to assist them. Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy will drive them back to their cabins in the evening. :cheers:

What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything!

You got a 'lol' out of me. :D

I just wonder how people will take this... I mean it is just a joke.... I guess i can hire a guy to throw a shoe at them....:jester:

Scott, seriously, do you really think that your joke would offended someone around here? It's pretty damn tame and really funny.

I think we all need to relax about this whole 'I can't joke about Obama' thing. It's not nearly as bad as some of us are making it out to be.

Back