• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOLY COW!

dude thats just another meth lab out there that blew..

I'll pay for a picture of my cabin in Big Bear right now!
One of my nieghbors up there said they have had four feet of snow already.
The most they have EVER seen at one time.

Just measured here in flamingo heights. 13 inches between monday and today. and still falling, with no end in sight!! haven't seen snow like this in the desert since 90's in apple valley.

I just measured here in Forest Falls and were at 49" and growing. Had to use the broom handle cause my yard stick got eaten up by the snow. I figure some time in spring I will find it again. At least I can finally dust off the snowboard.

That porch could support the whole damn house.
My concern is snow piling up so high on it that it reaches the upstairs windows!
if your worried about that at 4 ft, you need to buy a taller house!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

100_5539.jpg

You could see how a bunch of snow could pile up to the windows...

damnit! the perfect night for shenanigans! betcha cant SNOW RIDE THE WHIP on the wall big D!!! :cheers:

haha

I mean from the top of the porch....

:D

Heck, even the downstairs windows would be getting snow at four feet!

If your really worried about just drop off the keys and I'll run up there and check on it. I can make the boy shovel some snow while I build a fire and have a drink.

Back