• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa sunday Dec.21st???

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Tony and I are thinking about hitting Azusa sunday after throwing on the front leveling coils on the broncos saturday.

Anyone interested?

IN!
Is Captn Skewrly gonna be there, I hear he know how to get big broncos/blazers out of the mud :D

dude i can take my blazed out blazer lol...

pending cash sitch im in.

full sizes ftw.

Tony. Go look in the thread on FSB in west coast forum. A guy posted the info phone number and address and stuff for the park.

San Gabriel OHV Entrance Station
Highway 39 (626) 910-1235 (recording) USDA - Forest Service
San Gabriel River Ranger District
110 N. Wabash Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741 (626) 335-1251

Just spoke with a lady from the forest department. She told me "They are still planning on being open as of today, however thursday and friday are calling for heavy rain fall, which if they stay open is good for you and your club, but to call the number for the ohv area on saturday morning, because regaurdless of weather or not they are open, there will be someone there to let you know if it will or will not be open for you guys sunday."

So heres the deal, lets go aheady and plan for sunday. I will call on saturday morning at 8 when they open to find out if they will or will not be open sunday and we can either make the plans finite, or make a 2nd game plan or cancel.

IN if its open.

peace
ted

Last edited:
Just spoke with a lady from the forest department. She told me "They are still planning on being open as of today, however thursday and friday are calling for heavy rain fall, which if they stay open is good for you and your club, but to call the number for the ohv area on saturday morning, because regaurdless of weather or not they are open, there will be someone there to let you know if it will or will not be open for you guys sunday."

So heres the deal, lets go aheady and plan for sunday. I will call on saturday morning at 8 when they open to find out if they will or will not be open sunday and we can either make the plans finite, or make a 2nd game plan or cancel.

IN if its open.

peace
ted
Oh ted, you probably spoke to the girl with the sexy socks!!! Bryces girlfriend!

Oh ted, you probably spoke to the girl with the sexy socks!!! Bryces girlfriend!

Don't be hitting on her or Bryce will go to town on you :firedevil

you dont need a lift to do azusa, i ran it in my buddys stock xj with no 4wd, and my stock grand cherokee which has a whole lot less stock ground clearance then a xj..

btw im in either way andy

peace
ted

you dont need a lift to do azusa, i ran it in my buddys stock xj with no 4wd, and my stock grand cherokee which has a whole lot less stock ground clearance then a xj..

fully agree there. i've done it too with my stock suspension but leafs are really worn already. plus..... wouldnt be so much fun if shes not lifted! :D

Back