• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Save JV event @ Cougar Buttes pics......

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
What an amazing place for wheeling....it will definately become a regular spot for me and Rick now.
The event was a ton of fun & really well organized. It was great to see a good turnout by not only the bikes but also the 4x4 crew.
Here a some pics........

We started to line up for our Bullfrog run...about 35 rigs attended this run.
IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

Amazing scenery along the way!

IMG_0993.jpg

Jesse was doing a great job in his newly built 01

IMG_1006.jpg

Rick, Jesse and I took off about half way through Bullfrog to look for some other fun stuff.......we found plenty!!

IMG_1022.jpg

The entry into Rick's and I newly found trail...... Rick dubbed it Arrogant Bastard :D

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

Rick was haming it up for the Camera :D

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_4749.jpg

Lots of sqeezes

IMG_1100.jpg

GREAT pics! I had a great time hanging out with you guys, cougar buttes is awesome ill have my pics up tomorrow, and i look forward to a lot more wheeling with you guys!

some more......

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

IMG_4829.jpg

Another super fun squeeze

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

with some small consequences..... :D

IMG_4837.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

Endless posibilities!!!

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

GREAT pics! I had a great time hanging out with you guys, cougar buttes is awesome ill have my pics up tomorrow, and i look forward to a lot more wheeling with you guys!

Was cool to wheel with you Jesse, hope to get you out with me and Rick again soon!

Nice pics Matty. I love that place, its pretty much make your own trail everywhere out there :D

Nice pics Matty. I love that place, its pretty much make your own trail everywhere out there :D

The possibilies are endless out there! You are just limited by your imagination and of course... your rig.

The place is simply amazing!!

Sick pics bro. My trip was cut short cus of the weather. I should have met up with you guys instead.

We got lucky... no rain!

We did have the wind really pick up Saturday afternoon and it was as cold as heck!

But Sunday morning the sun was out and the wind had died down a little... another perfect day!

Next time bud...

:D

That place will definately become a regular stop on the off road tour!

About the new trail, Chelsea suggested Arrogant Bastard (it works on soooo many levels!) Kyung, Matty and I will be taking trips out there to extend and mark that trail!

Also, we never once pulled out the winch cable or tied on a strap!
We drove out of every single line we took...

:D

Sweet pics guys, I wanted to come out but the new trackbar did not come in time. You going to the Truckhaven event in Jan?

Great pics. Looks like alot of people missed out.

Great pics!

Not sure what event it is, it was mentioned to me by someone else. I wrote/agreed to that before I saw your other JV thread. I thought it was TDS, but then looked at the website and saw that it is later in the year. I am now reconsidering my choice..... :shhh: So many choices, so little time....

Rick is this yours? Also have a windshield for that roof...
IMG_4837.jpg

If so, i'll not break it... Getting ready to start cutting some of it up..

Yes, that is mine....
I had only one goal for the weekend, don't break the windshield.
:tears:

I might be able to head up your way on Sunday if you will be around.

Let me know.

hehe, flopmaster. Scrolling through the pics, I was thinking there's gotta be one in here where Rick flops it. :) Rick, you don't disappoint. Looks like a fun place, reminds me more of Moab than JV.

Back