• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grimm got his hurrr did...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Damn I shoulda charged him extra for that one off style!!!

CIMG3888.jpg

CIMG3889.jpg

CIMG3891.jpg

CIMG3893.jpg

:D:roll:

I think the cul-de-sac was a good idea!

hahaha :roflmao:

Keystone from a straw. Classy. :D

hahaha :roflmao:

LOL.... You missed the licorice candy straw... he was bummed when he bit too much off and it fell in.... :tear:

thank god the spelling B champ was there to make sure the "J" wasnt backwards. dont know what we would have done without him.

A BENDY straw even. Keystone out of a bendy straw, really? That's messed up. That kind of stuff gets your hair cut like... uhm... oh wait, nevermind.

I have 3L of stone archive brew, 2006 Double Arrogant Bastard...

So I had some of that tonight.

Nice! I need to go get my growler filled. Im holding out for Jan 18th. :D

1 keg of Imperial Russian will be tapped every Sunday from today till the 18th of Jan. On the 18th it will be an 03.

Dont you get the Stone e-mails!? :D

1 keg of Imperial Russian will be tapped every Sunday from today till the 18th of Jan. On the 18th it will be an 03.

Dont you get the Stone e-mails!? :D

No, I don't get the emails. It's dangerous enough that I work so close. I was there Sat night with a few peeps and they had 2007 up. It was really good. As it is, January 25th through the 31st I'll need a new liver.

Back