• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fog lights

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
I was able to score some stock JK lights, the ones mounted in the bumper. Are they Fog lamps with a wide beam? or are they driving lights with a long throw narrow beam. Same place got NOS late 80's XJ fog lamp kit, lamps, harness, switch dash applique. Trying to decide which XJ gets which lamp.

I was able to score some stock JK lights, the ones mounted in the bumper. Are they Fog lamps with a wide beam? or are they driving lights with a long throw narrow beam. Same place got NOS late 80's XJ fog lamp kit, lamps, harness, switch dash applique. Trying to decide which XJ gets which lamp.

Did you get the NOS Original Jeep lights from somebody who just had one set or is it something that they have a mass number of?

It was at a garage sale and unfortunately there was one set. Had their been more I would have snagged them all.

The woman bought the kit from a dealer years ago and never installed, her XJ is gone and for some reason she had the front bumper on her 2008 JK replaced :dunno: and didn't want the lights.

It was at a garage sale and unfortunately there was one set. Had their been more I would have snagged them all.

The woman bought the kit from a dealer years ago and never installed, her XJ is gone and for some reason she had the front bumper on her 2008 JK replaced :dunno: and didn't want the lights.

Thanks :thumbup:, If there was a whole bunch, and you bought em', I'd buy a couple sets from ya.

Back