• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's got SNOW?!

gill41083

NAXJA Forum User
It's been coming down since around 3 up here in skagit county!!! i got about 2 inches and its still coming down!!! yay!!party1: :clap:
Sooo how much is everyone else getting?

we've got a dusting here.

i'm keeping an eye on the pass cuz i get to travel back west over them tomorrow.

It only just started to even remotely stick here. On my way home from work in Lynnwood the dirt has light snow gathering and it was slowly drifting down...snow stopped when I got toward the ferry/Everett...no snow at my house.

I put snow tires on yesterday in crappy weather, it better snow!

~Scott

It's snowing here but with the wind it's landing in Seattle. 28 mph sustained winds with gust to 38 mph, so far. We are suppose to get 60 mph gusts up here later tonight. 22 degrees, with a wind chill of 11 degrees. But it true country fashion I was outside on the NE corner of my house BBQing some ribs MMMMMMMMMMMMM BRRRRRRRRRRR MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Got about 4 inches in Pullman right now. Might get anther 4-6.

Here it is earlier today before i took the jeep out to play today.
1213081106.jpg

Had about 16" where I pulled this guy out today. :)

Tinkham121308016.jpg

Dusting in Kent...it's currently snowing in the valley and it's kinda sticking to cars. Thermobobulator thingy says it's 37 degrees outside.

Rich where was the pic taken at?

I have about an inch of snow at my house now...nothing on roads yet though. Hopefully I'll get to play tomorrow with the Jeep.

~Scott

got about only a .5" to 3/4" here in centeral oregon and guess thats all we're going to get. supposed to be in single digits for a couple days though.

PDX hasnt seen any yet. though it is said to be on its way, here around midnight or so. we'll see.

a whole friggin buttload at mt.hood, i had a blast today! screw the highway, i drove in the ditch!

murrrxw2.jpg

Heck yes!

~Scott

up at bald peak just outside of newberg there was probably 1.5-2" this morning, gone by this afternoon, as of 2:40 when I walked inside, there are no clouds, and no snow, cold as bitch though.

Back