• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alignment shops

just trying to get it straight? or are you having problems with something? a driveway alignment takes minutes, and is pretty dang accurate.

I added ZJ coils and Tie Rod to my RE BB and JKS track bar, and now the steering wheel is pretty far off. I think the axle is pretty well centered...its a DD 90% of the time. I can handle a wrench...recommendations?

thanks

I as wells about 5 other buddys with built rigs all have Firestones Lifetime alignment. They do an awesome job, never had a problem with them.

yup that will do it :banghead: honestly if you have a buddy a tape measure and some basic tools you can do it your self and have good results
X2 when i did mine with my buddy, we were only 1 degree off from spec when Firestone checked it.

I took it to a shop...my toe-in was off by 3"! I took a look at the trackbar before i brought it over and it was loose, so i tightened it. City driving is good, better than the RE BB alone. Highway drive is yet to come...

I would take it to Glenns Alignment in Costa Mesa. I know, no posts, who is this idiot? Former Mustang junkie now back into the dirt. They do a lot of high performance cars and trucks, race cars and race trucks etc. And they are still reasonably priced. I had them do the alignment on my last two Mustangs, both had 6 way adjustable control arms, double adjustable Koni's with coil overs, you get the drift, and they did a much better job than the "speed shop" that touted their ability to do it better. I even gave them the exact specs I wanted it aligned to and they just said ok and gave me the final aligment printout to match my request.

No I don't work for them nor do I get any kind of referral etc.

Glenn's Alignment & Brake Service

www.eglenns.com

2135 Canyon Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 631-2888

Back