• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I dub thee...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
MAN FRIDGE!!!

fridge.jpg

:laugh: :laugh3:

I re-dub thee

BRO FRIDGE!

you must open it. to achieve man fridge status it must contain nothing but beer, meat, and condiments.

Yes! There better be cases of Stone and maybe some C- in there too! :D

storing beer is like saving money.........

RETARDED!

drink that crap if your still breathing!

Unless its Stone Vertical Epic.

Then you buy one to save every year.

Unless its Stone Vertical Epic.

Then you buy one to save every year.

I tried saving good beers like the Stone/Ale Smith/ Mikkler Bros. Tripple Belgium. But I just ended up drinking them instead. Theyre just soooo good! :D

I tried saving good beers like the Stone/Ale Smith/ Mikkler Bros. Tripple Belgium. But I just ended up drinking them instead. Theyre just soooo good! :D

Go on ebay and search what an 01 vintage Vertical Epic sells for.

You'll wish you had saved em.

I was't that enamored with the Trippel. The 11th anniversary and Ruination are still my favorites.

I couldnt find an 01 but an 03 sells for $25. Im sure they probably get expensive lol.

Yeah It was ok, Im not a huge fan of Belgiums. I think they taste like chapstick.

I love AB, Ruination, XI, XXV, Imperial, Pretty much all of them really lol.

I couldnt find an 01 but an 03 sells for $25. Im sure they probably get expensive lol.

Yeah It was ok, Im not a huge fan of Belgiums. I think they taste like chapstick.

I love AB, Ruination, XI, XXV, Imperial, Pretty much all of them really lol.

25 for an 03 is cheap.

The 01 sells for over $250. I saw a complete set go for $750 recently.

Makes me wish I had gotten into Stone earlier, could have paid for my Jeep habit with beer!

you must open it. to achieve man fridge status it must contain nothing but beer, meat, and condiments.

You must be talking about my MAN FRIDGE!!

NAXJAX-MasParty037.jpg

Back