• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check this out! Yay or nay

omg...I want video of that clown getting in and out. HAHA! looks like the OP probably just splashes thru mud. No worries, it's fine for that. Obviously not a crawler.

Its built for mud, thats about it.

How do you think he gets in and out of that thing? It's a good step up for me just with 4.5" and 33's!

i kinda like it. Dual dana60s, bring it down about 3" by ditching the blocks/spacers wheel the piss out of it!

Its no different than all the nose bleed full size trucks you see on the road.

My biggest problem with the guys that build these things, is that they hardly ever consider doing the necessary brake upgrades. This jeep is a rolling death trap.

Who needs Brake upgrades? with those tires, its got to stop on a dime! look at how wide them rubbers are!

Its no different than all the nose bleed full size trucks you see on the road.

My biggest problem with the guys that build these things, is that they hardly ever consider doing the necessary brake upgrades. This jeep is a rolling death trap.

Yup.

No brake upgrades.

Big heavy ass tires.

Big heavy ass street locks.

Pot metal three to eight inch lift blocks waiting to pop.

Yup.

No brake upgrades.

Big heavy ass tires.

Big heavy ass street locks.

Pot metal three to eight inch lift blocks waiting to pop.
And they seem to think they're in a sports car with how they weave through traffic, riding everybody's tails and all.

All that lift just so he could squeeze on two chrome exhaust tips?

:skull1:

Back