• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What LCA's are these?

redkling

NAXJA Forum User
100_2405.jpg

100_2406.jpg

They use small diameter poly bushings,same as a couple other cheap arms.Flex sucks and they blow out bushings and sleeves constantly.Ive also seen where they start wanting to tear the CA mounts off.

Poly bushings on a J arm with no flex joint or acme threads.

They have no flex built into them - every time you articulate your suspension, it tears the bushings a little and stresses your axle mounts. I have two sets of those arms "sitting around", I keep meaning to throw them in the trash, but don't want to offend my trash can.

The stock arms are designed to 'twist', thats why they aren't boxed in. Any upgrade that is worse off than stock.. ;)

Poly bushings on a J arm with no flex joint or acme threads.

They have no flex built into them - every time you articulate your suspension, it tears the bushings a little and stresses your axle mounts. I have two sets of those arms "sitting around", I keep meaning to throw them in the trash, but don't want to offend my trash can.

The stock arms are designed to 'twist', thats why they aren't boxed in. Any upgrade that is worse off than stock.. ;)

i can agree wit that i plan onchagig axles soon, but fr now snc we are making a run this weekend they will do

i can agree wit that i plan onchagig axles soon, but fr now snc we are making a run this weekend they will do

Agreed they'll "do" for a while, and arent horrible on a 'street' rig that sees only a couple of runs a year (with a low lift), but I wouldn't call them an upgrade for a wheeling rig. :)

Back