• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members, please read

doesn't it make more sence to just tell those who are causing the problem to knock it off privatly since it's probably just a few sackriders doing it

thats what i woulda thought. i've never reported a thread, if i dont like it, i click the nice lil x and go about my day.

doesn't it make more sence to just tell those who are causing the problem to knock it off privatly since it's probably just a few sackriders doing it

I tried doing just that. For my efforts, I got called a few choice words. From now on, I will use any methods available, within the framework of the by-laws, to restore NAXJA to a more family friendly tenor.

I tried doing just that. For my efforts, I got called a few choice words. From now on, I will use any methods available, within the framework of the by-laws, to restore NAXJA to a more family friendly tenor.

Andy please explain how what I wrote pertains to your comment?

It seems a bit out in right field from the topic of not reporting everything you do not agree with. My comment was about mods talking to the offending report abusers and those out of line privatly in case you misunderstood my comment.

PM sent.

Move along, folks...nothing to see here...

policial_barbrady_de_south_park_no_incendio.jpg

Back