• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats up with the fun run this weekend?

attachment.php

attachment.php

from the fojv boards

I'll be out there. Going to ride my 600 from Elsinore thru the back roads of Big Bear with hopes of showing up in JV by noon.

Sounds like there will be a good showing from the rock crowd.

Eric

Are there going to be any trail runs set up moderately built jeeps? Im going to be there either way though, Want to put some faces to names.

ill be there with a buddy, he has a 4 seater f toy and then my buddy jake who probably wont run trails because he has no rock rails yet!
Are there going to be any trail runs set up moderately built jeeps? Im going to be there either way though, Want to put some faces to names.

Well im going to be there in my jeep with a Buddie, want to meet some new people, i don't have my rock rails yet either but i still want to run some trails. Ill be in a silver xj.

Well im going to be there in my jeep with a Buddie, want to meet some new people, i don't have my rock rails yet either but i still want to run some trails. Ill be in a silver xj.

Make some rails, with your fab skills should be easy.

There are moderate runs at JV. I ran rattlesnake canyon a few weeks back which was pretty easy. We found a pretty cool moderate offshoot to it though.

I was going to make my own rails but i got a great black friday deal 289 shipped from jcr it was too good to pass up, ill be getting in a few weeks.

Back