• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a winch

Check this out......I got free shipping from them as well!!
http://store.4wheelingplus.com/products.asp?cat=175 :cool:

I don't know much about the china build winch, But I do know my Ramsey has always worked for me! Even after sitting out side with no cover on it for the last 10 years. Also my father has an old warn M6000 from the 80's that works fine to this day.

If you look around you can find a deal on the warn M8000 very good budget unit.

Wonder what that military discount is like...:callme:

~Scott

I have a Tmax EW-9000 and it works awesome, just used it for 2 hours last week. I bought it for $450 from Summit Racing, might want to check those out. Before you decide on a winch figure out how much you want to spend then compare the specifications & price between Tmax and warn winch's. I bet the Tmax almost always has the Warn beat.

Did he? I thought Ian did.
It's a long story. Matt won it, Ian's running it, Matt has John's Ramsey, but I think he's got Warn envy after we extracted the tweaker out of his yard last month. :D

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

-----Matt-----

If you can wait until the Puyallup Moonshiners' swap meet, you should be able to find some good deals. Got my Warn M8000 there year before last for $500 brand new in the box w/ roller fairlead. 4WP Whoresalers had about 30 of them there for that price.

Doug

If you can wait until the Puyallup Moonshiners' swap meet, you should be able to find some good deals. Got my Warn M8000 there year before last for $500 brand new in the box w/ roller fairlead. 4WP Whoresalers had about 30 of them there for that price.

Doug

That price is pretty consistent. I can normally do 'em $550ish, sometimes lower, just depends on what's going on.

Matt, which winch are you interested in? I can get you some pricing.

The new xrc8 smitty is a rebadged tmax, the old one was a rebadge of milemarker (they come from the same factory anyways, but the new one has more hp)

I bought one for my WJ, got it for 320 at 4wp...

...but I can't review it yet, because I never got to use it before my WJ got t-boned. Maybe this rally season it'll get tested.

Back