• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOLY CRAP CAKES, BATMAN...I GOT A JOB!!!!

xL8 APEKSx

NAXJA Forum User
OMFG I am SOOOO stoked...

The job ain't gonna be the most fun, but it's WORK, and the money should be fair.

I got a job with a commercial debt collection company. My job is to contact CFO's of corporations and offer a free report to show them how much money we can collect on their behalf. It's basically a B2B sales job.

Hourly + Comm. Split 2% of debt collected per account, which is usually in the $10k-$50k range. If this works out, I could make enough money to overlook the fact that my job sucks. LOL!

But all in all, I'm just glad to have a JOB!!! :eeks1:

Congrats.

If work was fun they wouldn't call it work.

Congrats! In this economy you should be pretty busy.

wow, "Got a job" is a rare term these days!

Spend your first check on Guns! hahahaha

Debt collection is probably a good busniess to be in these days. With all the debt that needs collecting.

On the other hand, nobody has any money, so good luck to the company you got hired with on collecting.

Speaking of which, I think the company I work for has a half a mill on the "over 90" on the books.

Congrats, just dont call me...

You don't know how ironic it is that they hired ME to work in debt collection. I have so many 800 numbers calling my cell phone I am about to change my number. :moon:

Back