• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ocotillo Wells 12-29-08 through 1-2-09

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Well, after going to ocotillo for thanksgiving, I'll be heading back out for new years to party my heiny off! I invite you to come hang out, camp with us, wheel with us, do some go fast stuff with us :D

I want to explore the wind caves and what not a little this weekend too. If enough other Jeeps go I'd be down to make a truck haven run as well.

Either way, lemme know.

You know if you cross over to Ocotillo, there is a race there on New years Jim.... and I may very well be there!

Well, after going to ocotillo for thanksgiving, I'll be heading back out for new years to party my heiny off! I invite you to come hang out, camp with us, wheel with us, do some go fast stuff with us :D

I want to explore the wind caves and what not a little this weekend too. If enough other Jeeps go I'd be down to make a truck haven run as well.

Either way, lemme know.

Hey can i come out an visit? I should have the wifes done by this time..
What day would you go to the wind caves?

Back