• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama's buddy in FBI custody

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
The Illinois governor is now in FBI custody for trying to sell Obama's vacant senate seat. It looks like he is going to join the previous governor who is already sitting in a jail cell. This is the currupt government Obama came from, the future looks interesting.

why is it that because someone knows someone they're buddies?

i know tons of people...i dislike a lot of them.

you know what...im not even gonna get into this, believe what you will.

and nice way to post something without a link for any sort of reasonable evidence.

why is it that because someone knows someone they're buddies?

i know tons of people...i dislike a lot of them.

you know what...im not even gonna get into this, believe what you will.

and nice way to post something without a link for any sort of reasonable evidence.

:roflmao:

I meant not as a knock on anyone PurpleCherokee, just posting it up and throwing a few diffrent sites as I know people here would find an issue with just CNN or just Fox News.

Yeah, rager. You sure snap easily. Hope there aren't any kids in your home.

i didn't snap about anything. hes laughing because he thinks hes snide and clever.

but i didnt snap...the internet leaves a lot to translation, and apparently you think i went crazy...which i didnt.

i didnt get burned, i asked for a link because i didnt wanna have to go look one up at all.

but i did read those all and NOT one of them said anything about a connection from this guy to Obama...which was the OP's point.

i didn't snap about anything. hes laughing because he thinks hes snide and clever.

but i didnt snap...the internet leaves a lot to translation, and apparently you think i went crazy...which i didnt.

i didnt get burned, i asked for a link because i didnt wanna have to go look one up at all.

but i did read those all and NOT one of them said anything about a connection from this guy to Obama...which was the OP's point.

In spite of your defense, you still sound like your ass hurts. :gag:

Guilt by association.........great!!!

(I guess that means I'm a murdering pedophile because I once had a neighbor who was hung in the state of WA for such crimes....)

What are you guilty of?

Guilt by association.........great!!!

(I guess that means I'm a murdering pedophile because I once had a neighbor who was hung in the state of WA for such crimes....)

What are you guilty of?

If you were to see someone walking out of a crack house, I suppose you'd assume they were taking a short cut. :)

If you were to see someone walking out of a crack house, I suppose you'd assume they were taking a short cut. :)

I agree.

Obama is bad news. I'm relishing the last few months of someone who's standpoints we already know (i.e. bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb iraq :p)

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/clout_st/2008/01/blagojevich-tri.html

Seriously, I still stand behind what I said. There are plenty more examples, this is just the most recent. How many links would it take to make you happy?

infinite I assume.

he's in denial.

I like Obama's "we can make a change, I stand for change" campaign.

I didn't once hear what that change was going to be?! seems like he made too many promises to too many different people so he could get in. I cannot wait for the "oops, sorry guys, I'm going to go by my own agenda now SUCKAS:scottm:"

Back