• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion to have all threads/posts about drama deleted

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
I think we should cleanse the socal board of this crap. It's all been resolved who cares.

ummm tiny problem.... I just realized that almost ALL recent threads have drama...... so how 'bout this..... report 'em and they'll be looked at and then axed if need be. Fair enough?

Other choice is to leave them be and let them fall to page 2... and 3... and 4..... and then off the edge of the world (you do realize that world is flat and it's suspended on trunks of three elephants, right? )

Like remi said, the ones that are toward the bottom just leave them as they will slide to the side of this flat earth. The others that are recent, clean them and delete what is necessary.

Now time to what we do best on this site, wrench parties, M&G, Karma, and general compassion for each other...:cheers:

EDIT - Oh I forgot, to go pick up broken jeeps from your brother jeepers...

Any problems with the threads just being locked? That way folks are not wondering what happened to them, there is no attempt to sweep anything under the rug.... and the drama dies with them.

Any problems with the threads just being locked? That way folks are not wondering what happened to them, there is no attempt to sweep anything under the rug.... and the drama dies with them.

works for me

I was just going to suggest this!

Ben - thanks for this post!

Great job and thanks to everyone for their comments and viewpoints.

WE ARE A GREAT GROUP!

So when is the next party or wheeling trip?

DOOM SLED DEATH JAM!

I was just going to suggest this!

Ben - thanks for this post!

Great job and thanks to everyone for their comments and viewpoints.

WE ARE A GREAT GROUP!

So when is the next party or wheeling trip?

Thaks Cooter, AKA: Ben, We need to get back to what is important... Jeeps!

Listen to Ben on this one.
I think we should cleanse the socal board of this crap. It's all been resolved who cares.
I joined NAXJA after I bought our FIRST Cherokee. The forums saved me a bunch of $$ and I "met" a many very helpful people from across the country, so I paid up.
I found out about the So. Cal. group and have gone to several M & G's and met several of you that I would have not gotten to know if I hadn't bought that first Cherokee. I've always been accepted even though both of our Jeeps are mostly stock and we haven't been able to join the group off road because of our work and family schedules.
So why this post? The club is about a divergent group of people getting together over the shared love of our Cherokees and finding out that there are many other shared interests between us. As with any large group there are many sub-groups that have more shared interests because of jobs, family, age, life experiences , etc., that's fine and as it should be.
BUT, this is a CHEROKEE club. IMO, It's primary focus should about sharing what we we all have in common, and that's our Cherokees. As is stands now, I would hesitate to recommend NAXJA to those people I meet with hurting Cherokees or the those that have no idea what it's like to leave the pavement.
Spend a few minutes looking at the So. Cal. forum, would you keep reading if you were looking for a local Jeep mechanic? I know, I know; You don't need a "Jeep mechanic" because most of are more than willing to help out or point them to the appropriate thread.
BUT, if you were a "noob", would you even ask??

Just my opinions,
Mike

P.S. If many of these "local" threads disappear or just fade away, it willbe fine with me.

Back