• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

screw this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
i reallly dont like the fact that the BSC is taking the crap that we are...being that i am one of the relaxed guys in the BSC and have done nothing that offered everything that i can to help anyone that i can to either "parts train from palm springs out of my way to take something to santa monica" even though it is extremely out of the way for me to spend time with my GD wife...WTF is the matter??? why are the BSC guys taking slack for the guys who are even worse pricks than anyone of the BSC guys could be??? I am a guy that will no matter what i can do...try to take parts out of my way for "NON BSC MEMBERS" even if they can afford it more than i could.....so my question to the SOCAL CHAPTER ONLY.....

WTF DO YOU FIND WRONG WITH THE BSC...

AS MENTIONED...

OTHER GROUPS HAVE STARTED THEIR OWN GROUPS FROM NAXJA...SO IM STILL AWAITING AN ANSWER AS TO WHERE....

WHY WONT NAXJA SELL BSC GUYS ANY PARTS????

BECAUSE WSE LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY OURSELVES????

SCREW THAT...IF YOU THROW SOMETHING UP FOR KARMA......HELP YOURSELF ON THAT KARMA...HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I HAVE JCR 1 TON STEERING THAT IM WILLING TO GIVE WAY???? IM SURE EVERYONE WOULD CALL DIBS....BUT WHAT IF I WAS FROM VEGAS YET ALONE TROLL THE SOCAL BOARD AND TELL EVERYONE THAT NO MATTER WHAT TRAIL YOU RUN YOURE GOING TO RUN YOU "WILL GET TRAIL DAMAGE?"

SCREW THAT IF YOU DONT BELONG IN THE SOCAL CHAPTER WHY BRING THIS CRAP TO A "GROUP" THAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU...MODS IF YOU AR ANGRY ABOUT YHIS POST I UNDERSTAND... BUT THE BSC MONEY IS SPENT THE SAME WAY AS EVERYONE ELSES MONY....

SORRY BSC IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE...BUT THESE ARE LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS I FEEL NEED TO BE ADDRESSED BEFORE I DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT I WANT TO STAY WITH NAXJA...

MODS...FEEL FREE TO MOVE THIS POST TO WHERE IT "BELONGS"

Dude, honestly? Get off the cross...we need the wood. The only people bitching about BSC are...big surprise...BSC people!

It's been dropped for days, and the only people referencing it are BSC.

I can say I was at the recent XMas party...and guess what? Not only was nothing ill said of anyone in the BSC...but it wasn't even mentioned AT ALL!!! You know why? Because WE DON'T CARE and we're OVER IT!

LET...IT...DIE.

Drama queens. Ugh.

so then you can explain why there were only a select few that even dared to talk to the BSC guys then....even though me and the wife were there from the beginning to about 4 pm with really only a few talking to us right....no offese but if BSC is the reason parts dont sell to us, or karma doesnt run to us...why stay??? youve met me...ive done everything i know how to help with...so i really want to know where the problem is in the SOCAL AREA ONLY...not vegas...or up north..just the socal area.......
WHERE IS THE ISSUE??? and shaun...lugnut is awesome...finally made the ol' ldy realize that not all big pups are mean thanks man...
Dude, honestly? Get off the cross...we need the wood. The only people bitching about BSC are...big surprise...BSC people!

It's been dropped for days, and the only people referencing it are BSC.

I can say I was at the recent XMas party...and guess what? Not only was nothing ill said of anyone in the BSC...but it wasn't even mentioned AT ALL!!! You know why? Because WE DON'T CARE and we're OVER IT!

LET...IT...DIE.

Drama queens. Ugh.

No shit. The whole flap over behavior at Goatfest was started by a couple of the loud and rowdys complaining that some people didn't like it that they were loud and rowdy. Go figure.

I think just about every flap that comes up in clubs and groups like this comes down to respect, or the lack of it. It seems that those who want respect aren't always willing to give it.....you can't have it both ways. If I don't like your behavior, but I want to be respectful of your right to do it, then at least go do what you want to do and have fun, but don't rub my face in it. I'll respect that you want to behave a certain way, that I don't prefer, but then at least give me some space so I can enjoy myself how I prefer.

I've read a couple posts about how great guys some of the BSC folks are. OK, so what. You'll help out your friends, you're a nice guy, that's a good thing. However, if you stir up crap on the forum because of your preferences, then the crap that you stir up is the issue, not whether or not you're a good guy.

I'm rambling, and not being specific, and haven't read anything on this forum for a week, other than the first post of this thread, so I'm sort of talking out my ass but just making some general comments.

Personally, I think it's better if the rowdiness stays more behind the scenes than out front. We can all talk personally and be friends, but that doesn't have anything to do with an image of our club that is presented when folks talk about being so drunk at an event that they never hit a trail, or get punched in the face, or play music loud in camp, or whatever. No one really cares about that stuff if it doesn't effect them, but someone reading that stuff will definitely form an opinion about whether or not they'd like to go to the next event. Some people may think it sounds fun, but many will think maybe they should stay away.

Respect, it all comes down to respect. Best way to get respect is to first give it.........no matter what side of any issue or behavior we are on.

No shit. The whole flap over behavior at Goatfest was started by a couple of the loud and rowdys complaining that some people didn't like it that they were loud and rowdy. Go figure.

I think just about every flap that comes up in clubs and groups like this comes down to respect, or the lack of it. It seems that those who want respect aren't always willing to give it.....you can't have it both ways. If I don't like your behavior, but I want to be respectful of your right to do it, then at least go do what you want to do and have fun, but don't rub my face in it. I'll respect that you want to behave a certain way, that I don't prefer, but then at least give me some space so I can enjoy myself how I prefer.

I've read a couple posts about how great guys some of the BSC folks are. OK, so what. You'll help out your friends, you're a nice guy, that's a good thing. However, if you stir up crap on the forum because of your preferences, then the crap that you stir up is the issue, not whether or not you're a good guy.

I'm rambling, and not being specific, and haven't read anything on this forum for a week, other than the first post of this thread, so I'm sort of talking out my ass but just making some general comments.

Personally, I think it's better if the rowdiness stays more behind the scenes than out front. We can all talk personally and be friends, but that doesn't have anything to do with an image of our club that is presented when folks talk about being so drunk at an event that they never hit a trail, or get punched in the face, or play music loud in camp, or whatever. No one really cares about that stuff if it doesn't effect them, but someone reading that stuff will definitely form an opinion about whether or not they'd like to go to the next event. Some people may think it sounds fun, but many will think maybe they should stay away.

Respect, it all comes down to respect. Best way to get respect is to first give it.........no matter what side of any issue or behavior we are on.

and i 100% agree...but...i hate the fact that i happened to miss a trail at goatfest because i have to take sleeping pills just to be able to fall asleep...but instead decided that helping a fellow XJ guy was more important than my sleep....but in my honest opinion...why are we only being looked at for the negative things? anyone that knows me knows i will do anything to try and help out any one in this chapter...i used to work for a platoon where our motto was "nobody knows that youre doing your job until you dont do it..."" i really want to know what the BSC did to seriously offend everyone of you guys to where you will not KARMA or even SELL items to a BSC member...especially me...

....but in my honest opinion...why are we only being looked at for the negative things? anyone that knows me knows i will do anything to try and help out any one in this chapter...i used to work for a platoon where our motto was "nobody knows that youre doing your job until you dont do it..."" i really want to know what the BSC did to seriously offend everyone of you guys to where you will not KARMA or even SELL items to a BSC member...especially me...

If someone won't sell to you, that sounds like a personal thing. You can't accuse everyone here of having an attitude about you because someone won't sell to you. You're putting us all in the same boat just like you're accusing us of putting you all in the same boat. Deal with your problem personally, man to man......talk and listen. Making big generalizations about something that is not general is futile and self defeating.

I'd sell to you. I don't like loud music in camp. Some guy won't sell to you, so because I don't like loud music in camp now I'm a dick. Please solve problems between individuals individually.

Yeah, what Goat said.

Honestly, it's so silly and childish. Even if there was no such thing as the BSC sub-clique, and even if that last camping mishap never happened...there would STILL be wallflowers at get-togethers who don't get approached and talked-to. That's not for any particular reason, so don't mis-appropriate.

I'm guilty of the same thing. There was a new guy and his GF at the XMas party. I think he'd been on NAXJA less than a week. For whatever reason, I didn't say anytyhing to him. He came up to me and introduced myself, and we talked for 10 mins or so. cant' recall his name, but he was on the younger side (23 ish?) and had both a WJ and an XJ.

Anyway...don't take it so personal. The hostility is about 3% of what you really think it is.

and yet again i agree with you...i never played the music loud in camp....as a matte of fact. i came out in a murano just to support the event of GOATFEST...even brought a 2wd cherokee out there to JEEPSPEED...so to speak...i agree the selling issues should be handled backchannel, my main concern of this post is to see why naxja is irritated by the BSC...read the first post to understand even if youre not a bsc guy and you told me the same issues happened in your heep i would have still helped you out...i dont care who you are...so again thaks goatman for your replies, but i relly want to know what naxja has against the BSC...
If someone won't sell to you, that sounds like a personal thing. You can't accuse everyone here of having an attitude about you because someone won't sell to you. You're putting us all in the same boat just like you're accusing us of putting you all in the same boat. Deal with your problem personally, man to man......talk and listen. Making big generalizations about something that is not general is futile and self defeating.

I'd sell to you. I don't like loud music in camp. Some guy won't sell to you, so because I don't like loud music in camp now I'm a dick. Please solve problems between individuals individually.

dude, youve met me and know theres no hostility in me....im in no way aguing in what goat says...that is beside the fact of it all...this thread is to ask mainly what makes the BSC guys so bad that no one wants affiliation with them
(so to speak)
Yeah, what Goat said.

Honestly, it's so silly and childish. Even if there was no such thing as the BSC sub-clique, and even if that last camping mishap never happened...there would STILL be wallflowers at get-togethers who don't get approached and talked-to. That's not for any particular reason, so don't mis-appropriate.

I'm guilty of the same thing. There was a new guy and his GF at the XMas party. I think he'd been on NAXJA less than a week. For whatever reason, I didn't say anytyhing to him. He came up to me and introduced myself, and we talked for 10 mins or so. cant' recall his name, but he was on the younger side (23 ish?) and had both a WJ and an XJ.

Anyway...don't take it so personal. The hostility is about 3% of what you really think it is.

ok so heres a question to you...ive told you on the BSC forums that i dont like you., for reasons that will stay on the BSC site......what is the serious problem with the BSC guys on naxja????

then again this brings to mind...

what about the guys from the rock garden when we had the JV event fundraiser? there was more drama there with a guy threatening anothers signiicant other, yet the BSC seems to be more important than something of an issue like that? i realize that the murrieta rock garden was a few months ago, but whees the diif now????
People fear what they dont understand...

And the BSC is different than the norm...

I couldnt tell you why people dont like some of you guys, some people just done understand why some people do what they do...

I dont understand why you dont like me, you still havent said why, does it bother me, not really.

Am I gonna report all your post, nope.

Do I like the BSC, hell yea.

I havent met any of you guys yet,(meeting Ben on thursday).

Its just a matter of people not understanding different types of humor, some people get offended too easily.

I dont think that there is really any more depth to it, but I could be wrong.

the dislike has been spread on the BSC site, im not going to bring that over here...who knows if i meet you things may change...but fact of the matter is most of the BSC guys will more than likely be some of the first people there to help you out... but this whole discrimination about bsc vs. naxja in my opinion is getting way out of hand and not only me but my wife is getting irritated about the situation...this is really in my opinion getting redicioulous....my main post was to figure out why the naxja community decides that now they wanna hate the bsc....even though
I couldnt tell you why people dont like some of you guys, some people just done understand why some people do what they do...
tharlanjr...i think i may have a new respect for you now...
I dont understand why you dont like me, you still havent said why, does it bother me, not really.

Am I gonna report all your post, nope.

Do I like the BSC, hell yea.

I havent met any of you guys yet,(meeting Ben on thursday).

Its just a matter of people not understanding different types of humor, some people get offended too easily.

I dont think that there is really any more depth to it, but I could be wrong.

and yet again i agree with you...i never played the music loud in camp....as a matte of fact. i came out in a murano just to support the event of GOATFEST...even brought a 2wd cherokee out there to JEEPSPEED...so to speak...i agree the selling issues should be handled backchannel, my main concern of this post is to see why naxja is irritated by the BSC...read the first post to understand even if youre not a bsc guy and you told me the same issues happened in your heep i would have still helped you out...i dont care who you are...so again thaks goatman for your replies, but i relly want to know what naxja has against the BSC...

You don't listen well, do you. Communication is not just expressing yourself, it's also hearing others express themselves.

I have no idea about NAXJA not liking the BSC guys. But I will tell you this, I hate a bunch of whiners, and some of you guys who call yourself BSC folks are like whinny little girls. I don't dislike any BSC folks, but I dislike the whining a couple of you guys are doing. You're still pretty young, I'll assume (I may be wrong), but you need to learn that there is a big difference between not liking a person, and not liking something that a person does. For example, I like Ben, he has never done anything to cause me to not like him. However, I don't like everything he does. So, if I say I didn't like something he did, is he going to get all girly butt hurt and complain all over the forums that I don't like him? And then are you as his friend and BSC compadre going to get girly butt hurt and whine that I don't like you BSC people?

Have fun. Be respectful. Be appropriate. Quit whining. Go wheeling. :looser:

:)

ok...ive tried to be respectful, and yet alone the question still isnt answered, but before you go ahead and start running there accusations about not listening, make sure you understand...
I AM TRING TO FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM OF BSC AND NAXJA...NOT SIT HERE AND START A FUSS WITH IT...believe me i have know ben for about 9 years...a person lives thier lives the way they want to...but to have someone say they wont help a BSC member is quite messed up...especially when theyre ready to hand over a decent priced amount of gear that runs about 300 dollars...and not even question it a second time....goatman...i have no issue with you and if you would like to explian your issues with the BSC backchannel i would really appreciate it as like you have said things can be settled that way....but next time when you decide to say that someone doesnt listen too well just remember that this guy that you say doesnt listen too well, would like to really resolve all of this backchannel, you just seem to be the only one that is awake....

next time try not to insult me on not listening please...i lost about 75% of my hearing mwhen i got blown up in an ied where i now have 5 pins in my shoulder
You don't listen well, do you. Communication is not just expressing yourself, it's also hearing others express themselves.

I have no idea about NAXJA not liking the BSC guys. But I will tell you this, I hate a bunch of whiners, and some of you guys who call yourself BSC folks are like whinny little girls. I don't dislike any BSC folks, but I dislike the whining a couple of you guys are doing. You're still pretty young, I'll assume (I may be wrong), but you need to learn that there is a big difference between not liking a person, and not liking something that a person does. For example, I like Ben, he has never done anything to cause me to not like him. However, I don't like everything he does. So, if I say I didn't like something he did, is he going to get all girly butt hurt and complain all over the forums that I don't like him? And then are you as his friend and BSC compadre going to get girly butt hurt and whine that I don't like you BSC people?

Have fun. Be respectful. Be appropriate. Quit whining. Go wheeling. :looser:

:)

Cory, STFU!

You sound like you are whining.

I just read this whole post and can see no point to what you are whining about. It does not involve you or BSC as a whole. It is one guy (gcurtis) expressing his right not to give HIS stuff to someone. Do I agree with it, nope. Do I care, nope. Karma is a b!tch and he will get his in the long run. Just let it go.

I am a member of the BSC (although not active) and I am proud of it. We (The BSC) have created an image that scares people. They have their right to their opinion. Weather it be, we as a group are all a bunch of retards, or if just a select few of us are the bad apples. People will draw their own conclusions.

The BSC has taken a step back and is looking at improving our image and trying to keep the peace between NAXJA and The BSC. We have a lot friends on both boards. We just do "FUN" differently than most.

Being that we started out on NAXJA we have the responsibility to keep the NAXJA name pure. We do not want to be know as the ones who gave this great club a bad name in the public eye. Which it seems we may have just from Benfest and Goatfest. I have heard the talk of how NAXJA is a bunch of crazy fools and go out an destroy everything in sight.

It is "OUR" problem to fix the image of NAXJA. If that means the BSC has to do things differently to have our fun, just to keep NAXJA from getting a black eye in the public view, so be it! We are not trying to bring down this club. That was never the intention.

We are known for our antics and there is a time and place for it. We are working on that part.

I have NEVER been to a single BSC event because I am in Georgia. Am I labeled a bad seed too, yep. That is a choice I made when I joined my friends on the BSC. I deal with it. Am I feeling the repercussions of the BSC's actions, yep.

I guess what I am trying to say is, step back and look at it from the outside in. The BSC has hurt the image of NAXJA. We are sorry, that was not our intentions. We have since decided to become more user friendly and move our stuff to the right place.

Again this is coming from the only member of the BSC Georgia Chapter!

Last edited:
Good lord BO :yelclap:

Cory, STFU!

I just read this whole post and can see no point to what you are whining about. It does not involve you or BSC as a whole. It is one guy (gcurtis) expressing his right not to give HIS stuff to someone. Do I agree with it, nope. Do I care, nope. Karma is a b!tch and he will get his in the long run. Just let it go.

I am a member of the BSC (although not active) and I am proud of it. We (The BSC) have created an image that scares people. They have their right to their opinion. Weather it be, we as a group are all a bunch of retards, or if just a select few of us are the bad apples. People will draw their own conclusions.

The BSC has taken a step back and is looking at improving our image and trying to keep the peace between NAXJA and The BSC. We have a lot friends on both boards. We just do "FUN" differently than most.

Being that we started out on NAXJA we have the responsibility to keep the NAXJA name pure. We do not want to be know as the ones who gave this great club a bad name in the public eye. Which it seems we may have just from Benfest and Goatfest. I have heard the talk of how NAXJA is a bunch of crazy fools and go out an destroy everything in sight.

It is "OUR" problem to fix the image of NAXJA. If that means the BSC has to do things differently to have our fun, just to keep NAXJA from getting a black eye in the public view, so be it! We are not trying to bring down this club. That was never the intention.

We are known for our antics and there is a time and place for it. We are working on that part.

I have NEVER been to a single BSC event because I am in Georgia. Am labeled a bad seed too, yep. That is a choice I made when I joined my friends on the BSC. I deal with it. Am I feeling the repercussions of the BSC's actions, yep.

I guess what I am trying to say is, step back and look at it from the outside in. The BSC has hurt the image of NAXJA. We are sorry, that was not our intentions. We have since decided to become more user friendly and move our stuff to the right place.

Again this is coming from the only member of the BCS Georgia Chapter!

It is about individuals, not about NAXJA or about BSC.

I don't read all the threads around here, so apparently I missed the one about not selling to a BSC member (I think I have honorary membership?)
But that is an individual that won't sell, not the entirety of NAXJA.
If I have something to sell, I'm a whore, I'll sell to anyone!

I know the leadership of the SoCal Chapter has a serious problem with some individuals that seem to be a bit more rowdy than they would prefer. Personally I don't have these problems.

But....

As Goatman said, it is about respect, and both sides feel rather unrespected right now (it may call for a cage match!)
BTW Who the hell pissed on someone else's campfire? That is damn disrespectful and that person needs an enema (without lube!)

What we need is a cooling down period around here. I'd like to see some more positive for a while.

Rick

PS Don't listen to Bo, we banished him to Georgia for not being able to hold is liquor...
:D

Last edited:
Well said! Take responsibility and clean it up..:yelclap::yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

Cory, STFU!

I have NEVER been to a single BSC event because I am in Georgia. Am I labeled a bad seed too, yep. That is a choice I made when I joined my friends on the BSC. I deal with it. Am I feeling the repercussions of the BSC's actions, yep.

Again this is coming from the only member of the BSC Georgia Chapter!

Bo..... next time you're in town, beer's on me. I really hate to see this division. Anyways, I wont belabour the point but lets work on working things out.

Regarding the not helping thing. I have never turned down anyone when I could help them. Even if I had an extreme personal dislike of the person. There is time and place and place for everything but when someone needs help, personal feelings need to get set aside.

Also to me the BSC members are also still NAXJA members ( I believe most of them if not all are NAXJA members, supporters and users) and in my book that's what counts. Heck... I even have been known to help Yota folks ;) on the trail. So while here, lets all forget BSC vs NAXJA and NAXJA vs BSC and act as NAXJA members, supporters, users
olive_branch_detail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back