• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The forklift was already out front so...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick couple flex pictures, it's alright..

Pic288.jpg

And there is no need to point out loose wires, diff breather hose hanging...etc. I dont care hahahah it's a jeep anyways, not a street queen :twak:

That isn't all it has. I was just playing around with the forkilft and figured I'd snap some pictures. The tire wouldn't ever get close to that fender. It would hit the body inside the fender well first. It does ok, it has been a very very low budget build, and to tell you the truth I never expected to even get this far. Now it still has a long long way to go!:)

There's a forklift at my work in the warehouse. The head warehouse dude is into off-road racing and he'd let me play with it on my Jeep, but I'd be afraid of flopping it.

I'm glad mike understands where I'm coming from. Even though it'd be pretty hard to flop it, the thought was still in my mind, which is one of the reason's I didn't go "all out". Thanks though, I though the pick was pretty cool...cheers NAXJA

Yeah, flopping your Jeep at work on the pavement would pretty much suck. I've seen youtube videos and pics of guys doing flextests and going over. I'll stick to doing flex tests in the dirt while i'm drivin.

Back